Thursday, June 9, 2011

Girls Camp

This year Bailey was able to go to Girls Camp.  She was still 11 but since her birthday was less than a week away, they let her go. 
I was so nervous for her.  I wanted her to have a good time.  I wanted everyone to be nice to her.  I wanted her to be warm.  I wanted to make sure she was safe.
We missed her terribly for the four days she was gone.  She really does so much around the house to help me.
 We were all outside playing and riding bikes when she came home.  She got quite the homecoming too!  Everyone missed her.



She had a wonderful time at camp.  The best part was on Sunday so many people came up to me telling me what a wonderful girl she is and what a joy she was to have around camp.  I am so proud of her and I am so glad that she got to have such an amazing experience!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe she's been there and back already!

    Girls camp always holds fond memories. And I am looking forward to going with Aa for her first time. I was worried she wouldn't be too thrilled with me going. But, according to her, "at least I'll have someone to talk to."

    She certainly was missed!

    ReplyDelete