Thursday, November 4, 2010

Five months

Why does time insist on moving so quickly?  Why does my baby have to grow up?
It's so much fun to see him learn and grow but I miss this so much.  Oakley celebrated five months on October 30.  He is such a happy baby.  Everyone always asks me if he is always that happy and he is.  We have been so blessed to have this sweet boy come into our family.  I really don't know how we survived without him!  Here are some facts about the best five month old ever.
*He loves to be outside.  I am thankful that we are having a mild fall this year because he has loved being outside.
*He is starting to sit.  He can sit about 10 second unassisted or about 5 minutes if he is on the grass (it must cushion him enough to stabilize him)
*He is starting to like tummy time
*He can rotate when laying on his back (i.e. if I lay him in the 12 o'clock position he will wiggle and kick his way around to the 3 o'clock position)
*He still is sleeping good but not as good as I would like.  His cough has been getting worse so that wakes him up at about 5-7 hours after I lay him down. 
*He still loves to nurse and is starting to get mad if I am not fast enough!
*He loves to play with toys, especially noisy ones...
*He loves to cuddle
*He has the best toothless grin ever!





Reagan wanted her picture taken, she has not wanted that lately so I took my opportunity even though she looks like an orphan :)

4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet Stephanie! And Reagan never looks like an orpan, she's too cute for that.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is so adorable I can't even stand it!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love his hat. He is just so precious! And Reagan doesn't look like an orphan! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preston has that same shirt! Oakley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete