Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Morgan's Birthday Party!

Morgan had a great birthday party!
The weather wasn't that great
so all the kids wanted to have Morgan
open presents first
I think that she likes money...
well it had rained the day before
and it stormed all morning
I had made other plans the night before
of making bracelets and hair bows
but the sun gods smiled upon us
and there was a break in the clouds
all the kids voted to play in the water




















The kids had so much fun!
they played in the water for about 45 minutes
and it started to get windy and chilly
we came inside
some kids did bracelets
some kids did hair bows
I hope that everyone went home happy!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun party! I love Owen's face in most the pics! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! That Morgan of yours is a HAM! She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it went well!! My girls LOVED it and wanted to stay longer! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

    ReplyDelete