Saturday, July 11, 2009

Owens first missing tooth

Owen has been wanting to loose a tooth
for forever!
We always told him
"Wait until you are five then you can loose one."
Well he's five
and he lost one!
We were eating popcorn for a snack
he bit one with his front teeth
he said it hurt
when I looked it was bleeding
and bent forward
well I pushed it back
felt a 'pop'
and was able to lift it right out!
He is the first kid that I have pulled out a tooth
tried with the girls
but just couldn't!
He is so proud of his new smile
he loves to show everyone,
the casher at the supermarket,
the clerk at the bank,
the lady at the drive up window,
everyone!
Man I love this boy!



5 comments:

  1. He looks SO cute!! Love the shades! ;)

    p.s.
    did you get my message on facebook? Let me cut your hair!!! Pleeeeeease!!! :) if you donate it to locks of love then I can give you 15% off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Owen! And Steph, too! Of the many teeth my girls have lost, I've only pulled one from Aarynn's mouth. He is adorable...I can see him showing off his toothless grin...Lily did/does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen is a TOTAL cutie!!!! Man....these rites of passage. You do a GREAT job, Stephanie!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen is such a handsome little guy! Losing teeth is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete