Saturday, July 18, 2009

Silly Reagan

I make it a habit to check on all the kids
before I go to bed at night
my dad used to do it
it always made me feel safe knowing
that I was going to be checked on
now that I am the parent
I can not go to sleep with out knowing
that all my kids are
in bed,
asleep,
covered,
comfortable,
once I know that they are sleeping like angels
then I can sleep

The other night
when I was making my 'rounds'
I found Reagan like this
it reminded me of a baby in the newborn intensive unit
under the biliruben lights
with the special glasses
she was just to cute not to take a few pictures!
I love that she will lay in bed and look at books
she loves books more than any of my other kids have
I also love that she arranged all of her ponies on her headboard

Sleep tight sweet Reagan



6 comments:

  1. Too totally sweet! I love the hat! (And I love your new background!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is just TOO Cute! Right down to the Ponies on The Headboard! That is so sweet, Stephanie. :-) You are an AWESOME beyond AWESOME MOM! Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute!

    We really miss you guys! :( Why does Bruce hate us? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s.
    ok ok...I know he doesn't HATE us...but it's been since last 24th of July since we hung out altogether!! Every other time he is gone!! :(
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! She looks like a sleeping princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!!!
    I also have to check my kids...several times in the night...I kinda drive myself nuts!!!

    ReplyDelete