Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playin' in the kiddie pool

We were at Wal-mart a few weeks ago
the kids saw the little kiddie pool
Morgan and Owen begged for it
I figured that it was cheap
the lady only charged me $10 but I think that she was supposed to charge me more...
and it would be great for the summer
the next day their new swimming suits arrived
they had to try out the new pool!




Seriously Morgan is so freakishly strong!

I love the look on Reagan's face
it says,
"I think that we are up to no good!"
Bailey helped Reagan
until she got the hang of jumping in the poolReagan go pretty cold
really fast!Even Dory played outside!
She really didn't want to get wet
but she enjoyed watching the kids! We are so ready for summer
especially after the last week of storms we have had!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics and LOVE the swimsuits!! SO cute!! I also think Owen looks so stinking cute in that picture where it looks like he is saying "wait a second!" do you know which one I am talking about? LOL!!! MISS YOU!!!!
    p.s.
    were you still wanting to get together on Sunday or should we wait for a less rainy weekend? What do you think?
    LOVE YOU!
    p.p.s. :)
    Write me back with a response in a text please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, looks like sooooo much fun!

    I almost bought that same swimsuit that Morgan has for Lily! I love the shiny fishies!

    Hopefully our children can have some play time...and that they get along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the action shots!!! Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete