Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Balloon Launch

We love waking up early to watch the balloon launch
we almost didn't
we had a late night and when the alarm went off
Bruce and I had second thought of waking up kids
but then Kim woke up
and everything was a-go
We met my family there
Emily had an awesome spot picked out
right next to the smokey the bear balloon



Don't the girls look so excited to be there?




up, up and away!
once they all got in the air
they did a bean bag toss
it was fun to watch
I love this tradition
even if it starts really early in the morning!



5 comments:

  1. Those balloons are always so amazing. The group pic is great. Took me a while to find Aarynn...but she's laying down messing with her phone! Silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fun 4th of July! Looks like your having a great summer so far! Your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is...we all look like we woke up at 5:00!!! The kiddos all look so tired!!! But it was so much fun and I am glad we did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are LOVELY!!!!!!! :-) You are a fun blogger, Stephanie!!!!!!!! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I think that's the best part about having your own little family is being able to have your own traditions.

    ReplyDelete