Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Bailey!

I have always said
"Bailey is the perfect oldest daughter"
she is always helping me
she sees what needs to be done
and does it
she will do anything to help out
from doing laundry
to cooking
to cleaning
to taking care of the little ones
and she is rarely in trouble
and I am not just being biased
her teacher wrote on her report card
(which was straight A's)
"Bailey is such a jewel.
She has been such a wonderful student.
She is responsible,
smart,
helpful,
and just plain sweet.
It has been a privilage to teach her.
She has a lot of talents."
I think that we are pretty lucky to have such a special girl in our lives.

Well today is her birthday
10 years old!
Wow!
where has the time gone
my mom warned me that she would grow up so fast
I didn't believe her at first
but now I do
I am not sure I am ready for her to grow up
but it will happen no matter what I do
Well she go super spoiled
she got six Aeropostale shirts
which I love because they are super long
and she is super tall





She also got a Ripstik
she has wanted one forever
I love seeing her this happy
she is such a sweet girl
I am so glad that she chose to be in our family!
We love you Bay-bay!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great birthday! Nice shirts! I can't believe we have 10 year olds! When did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she is so pretty! I can't believe she is ten!!!!! Happy Birthday Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cute girl! You better watch out when the teenage years come...he he he. Cute shirts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a great helper! How is she liking her rip stick? Looks like she had a great b.day!!

    ReplyDelete