Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day Picnic

For Memorial Day
we went to Grandma's house
we had a little BBQ
it was fun spending time with my family!


I don't even know whos camera this is
but Bailey liked taking pictures with it!

Morgan liked the eating best
she liked the cheesy chips!

Owen loves climbing in this tree
it is an apricot tree
it is quite mishapen
but it makes the perfect climbing tree
we hope that it never falls down!

Reagan is still being a pill
it is so hard to get a decent picture of her
I hope that she grows out of it soon!


But Madi still has a hard time in front of the camera
just kidding
Madi is such a goofball!
Her and Bailey get along so great
I think it has something to do with them both being the oldest

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Aarynn and Lily will enjoy being there and spending some extra time with their cousins! I hope they all get along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!!! I love that close up one of Owen in the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! You're a power blogger! I love reading your blog! Your pictures are so cute, you seriously need to fram the one of your son in the tree! I love it! Good to hear from you on my blog, I love your comments! Wish I did live closer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great get-together! You have such beautiful and handsome children!

    ReplyDelete