Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Garden

I cannot believe how much of a difference 10 days make
I love having my very own little garden
I feel so productive
with very little effort
everyday I go outside
I always see something new
a new leaf
a new bud
new fruit
the only thing I hate is the new weeds
but hopefully over time the weeds won't be as bad...
one can hope right?
the above picure was taken on the 1st
the one below was taken on the 10th
the tomatoes on top were on the first
the tomatoes below were taken on the tenth
top strawberries on the first
bottom strawberries on the tenth


top first
bottom tenth

top first
bottom tenth
I think you are getting the idea...

and last but not least are my saskatoon blueberries
I didn't take any pictures on the first
because they were still just sticks!
I am so happy with my garden
I can't wait until I get to pick
fresh fruits and vegtables
from my very own garden

3 comments:

  1. How fun! They are looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delicious! I can almost taste them. I hope someday to have a nice garden, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! Growing a garden is so exciting and fulfilling!!

    ReplyDelete