Friday, July 25, 2008

Swimming lessons are over!!!

The kids finished swimming lessons today! They loved it and we got to have them at the new Payson pool! They all did really well and they were bummed that today was the last day...

Bailey did well, she still needs to work on diving and the backstroke but she really did great!
Morgan had fun too, much better than last year when she cried the entire time!
Owen did very well, infact I think that I should have put him in the next class up, they mainly played to make kids comfortable with water but he has no fear of the water so it would have been better to learn more strokes...oh well, they said that he can jump up two levels next year!

4 comments:

  1. Great job guys!!! Can't wait for you to show off your skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love swimming lessons but I am always glad when they are over...
    Looks like you have some great swimmers in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I was glad to get swim lessons over, regardless of how much Madi enjoyed it. I think it's great to have them go. We should do a BBQ sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and thanks for adding my blinkie!! It helps drive traffic to the site. I have had visits from all over the world - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete