Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hanging out in hammocks

My mom bought my Grandma's house a while ago and she has been working on bringing it all back to life reciently...well her and my dad have fallen in love with hammocks and there are a total of five hammocks on the property now! This hammock was Owens favorite, he said that it was his spiderweb! Him and Reagan had a fun time in it, they looked so cuddly and cute that I had to take some pictures Ü



Their cousin Abi was trying to push them...she was so proud of herself for doing so!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I like that one...it does look like spider-webs!!! Very cool Owee! And Looks like Reagan and Abi are enjoying it too! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the grandma that lived by my mom? Did she pass away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute! I love Reagan's face in the top picture! The hammocks are a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a spider-web. Cute kids! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dtanner: Yes it is my grandma that lived by your mom, she passed away this past December, we miss her so much, I am glad that my mom has the property so we can always go to that house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It isn't 1 click per day, really, as many clicks per day. lol. Nice huh. So, does all your familiy live in Idaho now instead of by my mom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture of her smiling so big just makes me GIGGLE! What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear of her passing. I don't keep up on things like I used to. Glad to hear the house is still in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 cups fresh lemon juice. lol.

    ReplyDelete