Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen!

It seriously feels like yesterday when I saw my baby boy for the first time, and now he is 4!!! I am so happy that Owen joined our family and for the life and adventure that he brings to it.
This was his first bath, and he hasn't stopped getting wet since! He is such a water baby!
This was his blessing day and yes he is red...we had family pictures (with my whole family) the day before his blessing, it was cloudy so we gave no thought to sunscreen, the next day we woke up with a red baby! He didn't seem to mind! Isn't he so handsome in his little tux???
This is his picture from last fall, I can't believe how much he has grown!
We got Owen a new bike for his birthday (yes we got him one last year too but the seat was too weird that he didn't like to sit in the correct spot and that caused him not to be able to pedal...) well I am glad to report that we can scarcely get him off this bike!
The girls wanted to get him some presents too, they got him mini transformers, mini Hulk guys and mini iron man guys, he has loved playing with those all day! I also got him some clothes, I actually got him 5T and they fit pretty good, yay he is growing!!! WE LOVE YOU OWE'S!!!!

6 comments:

  1. He is growing up so much! How does that happen!!!!

    Happy Birthday, Owen! Looks like you got a lot of really nifty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of him in a Tux! What a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday!!! He is so cute!

    Happy, happy Birthday Owen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids grow up so quick! Looks like he's having a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like owen made out like a bandit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a cutie Owee!!! Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete