Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Triplets

Holy Cow I am terrible at this blog thing! I will try to be better! Anyways, while Kim was up a couple weeks ago we tried to do the "triplet" pictures. (some back story...since Kim, Rachel and I all had little girls less than 2 months apart we have nicknamed the three of them the triplets) Well these photo shoots have not worked out so well for the past year, Reagan has decided that she hates Kims camera, or maybe she hates being posed...either way she has ended up crying for the last year of pictures.
This time we wanted to do the girls in their swimming suits but the weather didn't want to cooperate so we were just going to nix the pictures since she will be up next month. Well then they started playing with some laffy taffy in this huge container and they were all so happy so even though they look like ragga muffins we snapped some pictures anyway.

I love this one of Reagan...just lounging eating candy...

Uh oh she realized what we were doing...
Thats the pouty face that we usually see in the triplet pictures!

Well then we moved them to the tramp and they loved that...

I had to post this picture, Elsie has a funny look on her face but its the only one where they are sitting up and Reagan is looking at the camera!

Don't you love their hair!!!

They are going to be such good friends growing up!

6 comments:

  1. Just love the triplets...this time we need a picture of the triplets with Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so dang cute. But question, and I'm just catching up, who is Rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the Laffy Taffy all yellow? Banana or lemon? And was it bought that way, or only the leftovers from bags and bags of Laffy Taffy? I am genuinely curious!

    Oh, and the girlies are absolutely adorable! Can't wait until August to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such sweet little girls! It is so great that you guys get these pictures every time! Even though the girls don't always want it to happen! They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cousins are so fun! 3 cute girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew that. lol - Ok, I didn't. I know you, April, Kim, and Sara, but I have no clue who all the others are under Sara. I should since we lived by each other growing up. Geez. :D

    ReplyDelete