Monday, January 31, 2011

Oakley at seven months

Oakley turned seven months on December 30th.  We love this little boy so much!  I can't imagine life with out him, I love all his little expressions and I love his sweet personality that is starting to emerge!  Here are a few fun facts about this adorable seven month old
*He LOVES mommy so much (my favorite part)
*He will smile at everyone but if anyone tries to take him from mom, watch out!
*He still has the best toothless smile and is starting to squint his eyes sometimes.
*He has no sign of a tooth at all, which I am just fine with!
*He love to try to feed himself cereal, he can pick it up so good in his hand but then from hand to mouth he can't quite figure out how to let go of the cereal!
*He loves XBOX paddles and will do anything in his power to grab one
*He also loves phones and he knows a real phone to a fake one any day!
*He can almost get from the sitting position to the crawling position he just always has one leg stuck underneath him.
*He still isn't rolling but he is almost there...
*He still isn't sleeping the greatest but will do one 6 hr stretch and one 4 hr stretch
*He has to be cuddled to get to sleep.  I know I ruined him but he is my last so I want to cuddle him all I can!

4 comments:

  1. He is so sweet. I wish I would have written more down about my kids when they were younger. He will be so glad that you documented those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you wouldn't cuddle him even if he wasn't your last! He is a doll!

    ReplyDelete