Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmans Day

The kids always ask Santa if he can hide the presents.  Once everyone is awake the kids go straight to their stocking to find out which one is their wrapping paper.  As soon as they find out they are on the hunt!  It's so fun to see them running around looking for their presents and the older ones helping the little ones find theirs!





 Oakley just laid back while all his presents were collected...
When they couldn't find anymore then we sat down to start opening them, everyone had a similar shaped box so I suggested that they all start by opening that all together, they were all DSi's.  Everyone was so excited and happy!  I LOVED all of the reactions I got!






 The aftermath...They all were happy with what they got...now where to put it all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Bay, I got that game, too! How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea of hiding presents! Where did that idea come from? Your kids are so cute. I love the excited faces on Christmas morning. That's my favorite part of it all. :)

    ReplyDelete