Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two months

Try to restrain yourselves from kissing your computer screen!
Oaks turned 2 months yesterday
We are still so in love and I find myself falling more and more in love with him every day!
He isn't feeling very good today
he got his two month shots yesterday and he is just miserable today
so I didn't take many pictures
but here are a few for your viewing pleasure!

He is starting to get good head control,
(I look forward to using the bumbo soon)
he sleeps between 5 -7 hours a night
he is smiling and when smiles it's with his whole body
he is starting to coo
he has found his hands
he loves peeing in the bath,
and I swear he is aiming for me every time!
He is growing good too
he is 23 1/4 inches long (50%)
and he weighs 13 lbs 12 oz (90%)
he loves to eat
and he loves to cuddle his mom!
We are so happy he is in our family!


5 comments:

  1. Hello Oakley! He sure is a cutie! So perfect for your family. I agree with Kim....he does look a lot like Bailey did at this age....except for the eyes! I sure loved holding him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Such a sweetie! I am excited to see him this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a handsome little guy! Babies sure grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I especially love that last pic!

    ReplyDelete