Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Owen's first day of Kindergarten

Owen started Kindergarten today. He was so excited, he just wanted to run to school and ditch me. Such a difference from my girls, I don't know if it's because we waited a year before starting him so he is older and just ready or if it's just his personality. He had a fun day but he did say that they didn't do anything in class and that recess was short. I told him that it was just the first day and that they would be learning lots of stuff!

With some of the other Kindergarteners from our neighborhood.
Him and Mrs. Comte
We love her!



2 comments:

  1. His teacher looks wonderful! I hope Kindergarten becomes more exciting for him....actually, I know it will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is such a cute boy! That's great that he is so excited for school!

    ReplyDelete