Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All dressed up

August sure is the month to get married in! My sister Melodie was married on August 7th (which was also my parents anniversary) and then Bruce's brother Boulder was married the next week on August 14th! We are so happy for everyone but we hope that weddings are put on hold for a while. Infact when we were getting ready for Boulders wedding Reagan asked where we were going and I told her that we were going to the Temple because Boulder was getting married. She started crying and said, "But the Temple is so boring!"
Well I forgot to take pictures of the kids before Melodie's wedding (it was at 7 am!) but I made sure to take pictures of my beautiful children before we took off to Boulders wedding.



Owen wanted a picture alone with his "baba". He loves having a little brother so much!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely family! I really like the colors they are wearing, esp. Owen's tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kids! Love them all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! They all look so great! And Oakley is SO BIG!!! Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Cute! Cute! All of the kids look so good in those shades of blue! The one of Owen and Oaks is too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete