Monday, July 19, 2010

The magic bike rides again

Reagan is so good on her bike with training wheels
that we decided to try out the magic bike on her.
Morgan helped steady her
and then she just took off!
This bike seriously is magic
you can read more about it here
The crazy thing is that the magic bike had a flat tire
so a few days ago I tried out Owen's old bike on her
Well she just fell over
she could not ride it at all
Then Bruce fixed the magic bike today
she took off on it.
The bike is truly magical!


Bruce and I could think of 12 kids
that have taken thier first ride on the magic bike
There will always be a place at our house
for the magic bike!

4 comments:

  1. I think I was like 7 before I ever rode a bike without training wheels! What is it about kids now? Gage did that too! I love it...she's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Reagan!!! And yea for the magic bike!!

    ReplyDelete