Thursday, July 15, 2010

Peterson family reunion at Payson Lakes


It's time for the annual Peterson Family Reunion
and of course we spent a day at Payson Lakes
This time we went on a Monday
there was hardly anyone there
and we went over to the grassy side of the lake
it was so much better for the kids to play around
we kind of took up a lot of space
we had three shade canopy's
plus a few blankets
but nobody seemed to mind
My sister and her hubby brought down thier canoe
and everyone had fun with that!
Of course most of the men folk did fishing
but it wasn't that great
and the kids swam
but the water was freezing cold
but everyone sure had fun anyways































2 comments:

  1. That sure was fun! It would be nice if we could do this more than just once a year! I wish my kids had more opportunities to know their cousins!

    And there were 4 canopies! We took up a TON of room!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone to Payson lakes in years. Looks like a blast, I'll have to take my kiddos up there :)

    ReplyDelete