Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I can't believe that my baby is six weeks old already!
the last six weeks of pregnancy didn't go by this fast!
*Oakley gained over three pounds in the first month
he now weighs 11 lbs 8 oz!
(at least he did two weeks ago he's probably 13+ lbs now)
*He has lost most of his hair on the top
but it is starting to grow back
and I am seeing a lot of blond grow in!
*He sleeps like an angel the first half of the night
usually going 5-6 hours
and then wakes up every 2 hrs after that
*He is still sleeping most of the day
but is usually awake in the evenings
*He is starting to smile
*He loves to be warm
bordering on hot
if he is a little bit cold his little chin quivers
*He hates his baths
but loves to have his hair scrubbed.
We just can't get enough of this little boy
and we are glad he is in our family!








6 comments:

  1. He is adorable! 6 weeks has flew by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is so scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect baby! Steph, your kids are all so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! Look at that perfectly round head!!! I can't believe how much his face has filled out since I last saw him!
    He is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they just grow too too fast...such a cute one though :)

    ReplyDelete