Thursday, May 6, 2010

We love being outside!

This winter sure did seem long
actually is seems as though it is still here!
One day will be nice
the next rainy, windy, and even snowing!
So we try to take advantage of when the weather is nice
The kids love to ride their bikes
or ride in the jeeps
or play tag
or jumprope



Owen likes to ride Morgan's bike
just because it is so big
not becuase it's pink...


I know that she will hate this picture
but this was really the only one I had of her
she was zooming up and down the street so fast I couldn't get a good picture of her Reagan thinks that she is one of the big girls now
she started riding her two wheeled bike this spring
she LOVES to go as fast as she can
I think she may be riding the magic bike before the summer is over
she just needs to grow so she can touch the ground when she's on the seat!



I am so thankful that we live on a road that not many cars go on
the kids pretty much have free reign on the streets here
us parents still keep an eye out for a speeding car that doesn't belong
but the kids have no fear!

3 comments:

  1. My kids love to be outdoors too! Infact I love them being outdoors too. lol You're kids are adorable! I love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!!! It looks like the kids were having a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW...MAN,Stephanie.....I could not have said it better. I have been ABSOLUTELY stir-crazy waiting for warm weather! AND HERE IT IS! :D I Love Your kids' smiles. I echo those smiles. :) Happy Summer to You, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete