Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fishing

The last two days Bruce has taken the younger kids fishing
it's been nice
they get to spend time with Bruce
and get some nice fresh air
while Bailey and I stay home and clean
(I mostly blogged today)
Bruce's brother got some new scent stuff
it's supposed to catch fish really good
they tried it
and with in seconds they had their first fish!
They aren't huge
but the kids have so much fun fishing they don't care about size
Owen says that he's the "fishing machine"
silly boy!
I guess if you catch fish with this scent
then take a picture with the fish and scent
that they will send you bottle of it for free
so they all took turns posing
I even got a picture of Bruce
which is very rare











1 comment:

  1. Sounds like awesome stuff!!! What is it called? I need to get some! I have only caught one fish in my whole life!

    ReplyDelete