Saturday, May 29, 2010

Salem Pond

My sister was in town from Idaho
she needed to take pictures of another sister for her engagement
the kids wanted to go
so I went to watch the kids
While I was taking pictures
a random, stupid lady came up to me and said
"just as long as you don't take pictures of our kids"
um, no lady why would I want to take pictures of your dumb kids
when I have perfectly good children to take pictures of
then she lets me know
"You can get sued for taking pictures of other peoples kids"
um, ok
Other than that lady we had fun
the kids ran
played on the slide
and on the monkey bars








2 comments:

  1. The nerve of some moms! I would of laughed at her and told her that her kids were way too ugly to get pictures of, he he he. Well atleast I'd be thinking that!

    Looks like your kids had lots of fun! I can't believe your about to have your baby! So excited for you! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are freaks! I had a friend get in trouble for taking pictures of her son at the Veteran's pool. Apparently cameras are not allowed.

    ReplyDelete