Sunday, January 10, 2010

Halloween

We had so much fun trick-or-treating!

We had a bit of a rough start. Bailey was having a pre-teen moment, so emotional! She was crying because I wouldn't let her wear the black shoes that matched her costume because they were 2 sizes to small. Instead I had her wear her white school shoes. mean mom. But as you will see, and what I tried to point out to Bailey, is none of the kids' shoes 'matched' their costume. She survived and even had fun despite her non-costume matching shoes. I am glad she doesn't have these moments very often!

Bailey as a Bumblebee
Thanks Cami for the idea and help!


Morgan was a rockstar
NOT Hannah Montana!

When you asked Owen what he was
he would start humming the theme to Indiana Jones
and whip around his arm as if he had a whip in his hand

And Reagan was a Witch
the cutest witch in the world might I add!

We came home with too much candy
tired feet (Bailey was glad she didn't wear the too small shoes)
and much too late!
Good thing it's only once a year!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome!!! :) They all look so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! Some days I think I want to ground the girls from ever becoming teenagers! Too much drama already, can't image what it'll be like in 2+ more years!

    Costumes are adorable and so very original! Love them!

    ReplyDelete