Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cami's annual Halloween Par-tay

We had so much fun at my cousin Cami's halloween party this year
there were fun games
lots of people to visit with
and many different kinds of food to eat!



Cami first had a 'Ghost round-up"


Then a balloon race
(I can't remember the name she had)

Reagan was so excited!


Then there was musical chairs


This is where Morgan got out
And this is where Bailey WON!

Reagan and Abi had much more fun at the Ghost round-up when no one was there

The last game was a game of "H-O-R-S-E"
I think its so cute how Bailey bites her lips when she is trying to concentrate!
We had so much fun
Cami was saying that she doesn't know if she will do one in 2010
but she better
we look forward to it all year long!
Thanks for inviting us!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Sad we live too far away to participate in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you guys had fun!!! We will have to see about having one this year, I am hoping to be in a 3rd trimester and so I would be too tired ;) We'll see!! Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete