Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas morning was so much fun!
Santa hides all the presents
but they are all unmarked
First the kids run around to collect the presents
then they have to open their stocking
to find out which wrapping paper is theirs
It is such a fun tradition!
I didn't get pictures of them hunting the presents
but I got some good ones of them opening them up!











Bruce even got surprised this year
He talked about wanting a GPS all summer
He says that it will make finding yard sales so much easier
well Santa was able to find a good deal on one for him



3 comments:

  1. LOVE the wrapping paper idea! Seriously, genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the expressions on their faces! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Literally, I LOLed!!! Their faces are AMAZING!!! Where did Santa get the idea for the wrapping paper? What is Owen getting that everyone is so excited about? I think it's the 3rd pic?

    ReplyDelete