Thursday, August 21, 2008

Irrigation at Grandma Beardall's

While the whole family was in town we got to help with the flood irrigation at my Grandma Beardall's house. It is always a fun time for the kids! Bailey and Morgan were taking advantage of the little ones being occupied by water to do some building on the playhouse with out the little ones bugging them. But Owen and Reagan didn't even notice the girls were gone and they had a blast!


This is the way Owen's pants were the enitre time...I would tell him to pull them up and he would tell me that they don't want to go up! He paid the price with a lovely sunburn on his upper bum!


Its not all play, there is also work to be done!

Reagan had so much fun, she danced, ran, jumped and fell in the water and laughed so hard I was crying! I love the picture below because it kind of shows how long her eyelashes are getting, I swear every day they are longer and thicker!



3 comments:

  1. Way cute pictures! Reagons lucky to have long eyelashes! I wish I did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Owen... so sad he got sunburned on his upper bum! But, his shorts did not want to cooperate! Reagan is so sweet! She sure loves her mommy! It was so sad when she realized you had left! Grandpa was the only one she wanted.

    I was surprised that the kids has SOOO much fun playing in the water because it felt like ICE WATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!!! They really had fun!

    ReplyDelete