Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school

School has started!!! The girls have been so ready for school and now it is finally here! Notice their cute new haircuts...my awesome cousin Cami cut it at her school, she did such a great job! Thanks!

Bailey started 4th grade this year, she is getting so old!
Morgan started 1st grade this year, and despite the look on her face she really was excited, she just isn't a morning person!
Owen wanted to get his picture taken...he was pretty sad when I told him that school wasn't starting for him yet and that he would have to wait another month...
Bailey with her teacher Mrs. White, she seems like a great teacher who loves kids!Morgan with her teacher Mrs. Hanson, she too seems like a great teacher. I think that we are going to have a great year!

5 comments:

  1. The new haircuts are so cute! They both are darling. Hope they have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their new haircuts. Madison wants to keep her hair long. My kids were definetly at each others throats for at least a month now, lol, I am so glad school has resumed. Your kids are cute! By the way, I love your new hair color/cut too! I loved your family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful! And Owen is so handsome! I hope they have a great school year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! :) They both look so cute! I noticed you did that cool thing with the laces! :) I love your family pic! So cute!

    I didn't do anything to my blog except change the background! The other one must have been defective or something! :) Love and miss you! You should talk to your mom and see when we can come for dinner! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, just a couple more days for me! Madi is so excited for school! They looked very cute for their first days of school!

    ReplyDelete