Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Reagan!!

Happy Birthday Reagan! I can't believe that you are 2 already! It seems like yesterday when these pictures were taken. You were such a happy baby, such a good sleeper and you still are! You love to make people laugh, you will do funny things just to get a smile out of someone. You are starting to talk up a storm, the other day the mountain was on fire and you kept saying,"Momma, danger, fire, hot!" over and over again! I am so happy that you are in our family, I don't know what we did with out you!




My sweet kids!
For your birthday you got a new bike, mega blocks and panties! You have everything else because of the older kids but I figured that you would have fun with these!

I love you Reagan Grace and we have been blessed since you joined our family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAGIE ROO!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cutie pie!!! Looks like you got some cool stuff!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Reagan!

    I love the picture with her and her new bike, she looks very very happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of your kids holding Reagan when she was a baby! Shes so cute! Isn't it sad when your baby turns 2??? Do You want more kiddos? With kids that cute, you better keep having them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Reagan, and to you today, Steph! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute. Tell her Happy Birthday from US! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag, You're It! See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete