Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan!!

Happy Birthday Morgan! After being "five and a half" for the last 10 months she is finally six! I don't know what we would have done with out Morgan in our family! She had a rough start but her spunk has certainly made up for it! She is a girl with a thousand faces. She has so much personality that it just exudes from her! She always keeps us on our toes and we are thankful for that!
Morgan at 5 days.



We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is very kind and thoughtful of her brother and sisters. I can't take her to the store because she wants to get everyone at home a surprise...and who can say no to kindness?? She is a good cleaner (once she gets her mind set on it). She will clean the whole house when she is in the mood! WE LOVE YOU, MUGS!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope your day was lots of fun! Take a few extra jumps on your trampoline for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! We didn't call and sing to her! Did she notice? Tell her we love her so much!! Happy Birthday Mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Isn't blogging fun? Definetly keep in touch and continue to visit my blog. Now I know you have one, I'll have to visit it often. How are you anyway?

    ReplyDelete