Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailey!

My Goodness how time flies! It seems like yesterday this picture was taken and now nine years later she has transformed into a beautiful young lady! We are so blessed to have her in our family.
She is so thoughtful and caring about everyone who is around her. She wants everyone to be happy. She worries about others and always puts everyone else first. She helps me out around the house so much and I ask so much of her that sometimes I have to be reminded that she is still a kid and she needs to play still before she is all grown up. Morgan and her decided that they wanted a trampoline more than anything else for their birthdays. The wanted a square tramp but they were all gone but they fell in love with this one. We got it about a week ago, because we didn't want it all sold out, they have jumped on it everyday since (not including the trip to Moab) I think that it was the perfect present!
Bruce and I talked about it and we decided that she deserved some little things so I took her to Wal-mart and let her spend $20. She picked out a Taylor Swift CD, a cute shirt and some jewlery. It definatly made her day! We are so thankful for Bailey and the happiness she brings to our family. We are blessed to have her a part of our lives! WE LOVE YOU BAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Way cute shirt!!! Do I get to jump on the trampoline? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! What a fun present!!

    ReplyDelete