Monday, May 26, 2008

Learning to shave

Bruce decided to have Owen shave with him after they both got their hair cut tonight. Owen sure thought that he was all grown up being able to do such a grown up thing!

Owen thinks that Bruce is number one! I just love the look on Owens face looking up at his daddy!
Bruce helped him spred the shaving gel
Using his spoon as a razor, he will need to practice for about 12 years before I let him have a real razor!
Like father, like son
All done, then they both jumped in the shower and Bruce let him use his body wash, boy do they both smell so good! Owen has got a baby bottom soft face now!

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! The look on his face when he is shaving with the spoon reminds me a lot of Andy when he was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Owen is so adorable! I love how he admires Bruce so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great father-son pictures!

    Now, is Owen going to want to shave with Bruce every time? Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. The funny thing is that while he was 'shaving' and I was taking pictures he asked Bruce if mommys shave their face too!

    He does plan on shaving with Bruce every time...we will see how long that one lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i just said nice g's, but wanted to say - thats cute!!! i want my man to teach our boy to "spoon-shave!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. We miss you guys so much!! Now that school is out we have to get the kids together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family is so cute! It's so fun to see you! I love blogging! See ya

    ReplyDelete