Monday, March 3, 2008

New Hair cuts

My awesome cousin Cami is going to school at Evans to become a hairstylist. We went there the other day to get our hair trimmed.

Bailey got about an inch or so taken off then she got layers...


I got my hair trimmed, layered and I decided to try out some side bangs...I am pretty much used to them now, the first couple days they got annoying but now I like them Ü

And Morgan was the biggest change, I have always thought that she looked so cute with short hair so we did a slight a-line with stacking in the back...so cute!!! We love it!

Thank you so much Cami! We love our hair!


4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I love you guys! I am sad we didn't get to hang out this weekend! :( We will have to plan sometime soon though! (We can't this Saturday cuz Clint is going to a concert...)

    p.s.
    Bay looks like she is wearing mascara in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful hair cuts!

    Wished we lived closer to cash in on the good haircuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look FANTASTIC! I really like the side bangs- doesn't it feel great to try something new???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! You all look so fabulous! Cheers to the new hairdo's!

    ReplyDelete