Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter! This is Easter morning the kids are opening their Easter baskets. We have church at 9:00 am, so I asked the Easter bunny not to hide the Easter candy and toys this year. Bailey and Morgan both got sidewalk chalk and teeny tiny kites, Owen got a spiderman ball and a spiderman kite and Reagan got a cute pinwheel. They all got TONS of candy! Bruce and I also gave them Easter clothes, the older girls got shirts and a dresses, Owen got a dress shirt and a couple of shrits and Reagan got a dress and two new outfits.


Bailey really is happy here, just really tired!
don't you like her farmers tan?

Morgan got a little sun the day before from all the hunts! She sure is getting a lot of freckles, I love it!

Owen was most impressed that the Easter bunny got him crabby patties...silly boy!

Reagan figured out how to pop the eggs open and proceeded to open each egg and dump candy all over the floor!

We had a great Easter, I hope everyone else did too!

I forgot to get pictures of all the kids in their dress Easter clothes...hopefully next Sunday I can get them to wear the same clothes and snap a picture!

1 comment: