Sunday, March 23, 2008

Splish, splash, we were takin' a bath!

These two are my water babies! If they hear me turn on the bathtub they are running full force, stripping as they go, so they can get in the tub.


They LOVE to splash and I usually end up soaked by the time they are out of the tub!

Owen is so happy in the tub until I try to wash him...I think he knows that when I pull out the soap tub time is almost over Ü

Reagan is washing her face...

And now she is washing the ducky

I just love these kiddos, they keep me on my toes and keep excitement in my life!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I started having the girls wash FIRST so that they could play all they wanted, and I could get them out when I wanted! It works. Looks like Reagan and Owen are great buds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Bath time is so much fun! Your crazy kiddos are just way to cute. You better get setting up a pool in your yard so they can splash around outside. Cheers, to summer coming!

    ReplyDelete