Friday, February 22, 2008

Our new kitchen table

We finally have a kitchen table! We are very excited about it, we have been eating at the kitchen counter for 5+ years so it will be nice to have everyone at the table!


As you can see Reagan LOVES our new addition, she can climb on to it and then get in to her highchair, or just dance on the top of it...she is a silly girl!


This picture is a little fuzzy becuase my camera was on the wrong setting but I just think Reagan looks so cute sitting there like a big girl!

9 comments:

  1. I love that! Quincy thinks she is so big sitting on chairs like that! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way- I was thinking sometime we should have a play time or something with these two since they are the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that table! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brynn- We should get together and let them play, they would have so much fun!

    Erin- we got it at RC Willey for $299! (We bought 2 extra chairs for $38 each)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how crazy Reagan's hair is! LOVE the new table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reagan does have crazy hair, with two cowlicks (sp?) you have to have crazy hair! Ü I usually have the front half in a pony twist thingy to keep it back but I didn't this day Ü

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one fabulous table! I'm sure you will all be very happy with your new purchase. It's about time!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet to thank me. I really didn't do anything. Kim does way more for me then I do for her. But she means so much to me I would do anything for her. I am so relieved everything turned out okay. It would have been awful. I bet it was hard for you not to be here with her at least everyone can breath a sign of relief tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holdaway family - I can't believe you finished all of them in less than a week!...that's over 1600 pages I think. Anyway, that's awesome! I just ordered the other two but I may try to pace myself this time. :) P.S. By the way, I LOVE your new table!

    ReplyDelete