Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I got tagged

20 years ago: 1988...I was 11, in sixth grade...I think...um I was hating cursive, spanish and math Ü

10 years ago: 1998...I was getting ready to get married, probably doing dress fittings, getting bridemaid dresses ready, cake ordered..you know all the fun stuff! We also moved to the "spider house" this year (basement apartment)

5 years ago: 2003...Bailey was 3 1/2 and Morgan was 8 months, Morgan was walking, yes walking, Bailey could recite the pledge of allengance and could almost read, I was loving being a mom and a wife and I was babysitting Bridger

3 years ago: 2005...Bailey was 5 1/2, Morgan was 2 1/2 and Owen was 7 months...still love being a mom and a wife we were living in the duplex by the high school, we call it the lady bug house because there was a tree in the front yard that attracted lady bugs Ü I started babysitting a lot more kids, Bridger, Sage, Canyon, Ruben, and Alek...

1 year ago... 2007...Bailey was preparing for baptism, Morgan was preparing for kindergarten, Owen was being a boy and Reagan was six months old...we were building our house, glad that is over! Still loving being a mom and wife and a babysitter Ü

So far this year...2008...We are in our new house, still trying to "move in", Bailey loves third grade, Morgan loves Kindergarten and is reading up a storm, Owen needs preschool but I was too slow for that but he is learning how to write his name, he loves being read to, I am actually reading him "Gossamer" right now which is a second-third grade level book, Reagan is a sweetheart but starting to get frustrated because she knows what she wants but doesn't yet have the words to express it, we are working on sign language which seems to help, I just need to get better a doing it more, I still babysit, I have Makayla, Eric and Alex they are fun and keep my kids entertained Ü

Yesterday I...babysat, took the kids to the ward play group, did some laundry, dishes, vacuumed and swept...nothing too exciting

Today I...babysat, took the kids to the libarary for the story time, paid bills, went to Wal-mart, and pretty much the same as above Ü

Later tonight...I need to go pick Bailey up from her friends house, put kids to bed, and I will probably crash early cause I am tired Ü

Tomorrow...babysit but only Makayla so its an easy day Ü I really should finish up the laundry for this week, Oh yea I am going to have our new table delivered!!! so I will probably mop to prepare for that, and then I am taking the girls and we are going to Cami's school to get our hair cut for $3!!!

This year I hope to....be a better mom and wife...I need to be more patient, I want to loose weight but then I want to get pregnant too so we will see in December which one wins! I need to organize my house and help Bruce organize the garage I will take any suggestions Ü

I cant remember who sara tagged to I will tag Amy, Radel, Erin, and who ever else wants to do it!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute tag! I may have to do it...

    I didn't realize we were the same age! It's like reading MY life on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's probably it! Quincy has definitely been slow at getting her teeth! For scrapbooking one place that is helpful to start is www.shabbyprincess.com- they have a bunch of free stuff and they have tutorial things to show you how to do it!

    ReplyDelete