Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kindergarten Thanksgiving

In Kindergarten the kids get to celebrate Thanksgiving by having a feast at school.  Owen was super excited and couldn't wait.  They got ready by making indian garb at school.  He made the headband and the necklace during class and we made the jacket/vest here at home.  He had the bow and arrows already.  Finally the big day came and he got all dressed up.  I didn't have any face paint but I had some creme eye shadow that I figured would work pretty good.
 Owen sitting in his seat at school.  He sits by Ellie and Sophie which I think both have a crush on him.

Owen had so much fun and tried all the different foods.  His teacher got sliced turkey from a deli so it would be easier and faster.  Well after Owen ate all his food I asked him how he liked it and he said it was all so good but "when are we going to have turkey?" I laughed and told him that was what the sliced meat was. 
What a fun tradition for the Kindergarten to have!

5 comments:

  1. What fun! I love the eye shadow...worked great! The little blond girl looks a lot like one of Aa's friends...thought it was her at first :)

    This is one great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute, sweet boy!! Steph, he looks so much like you in that one of him with the two girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could have seen Owen on the Polar Express this last Friday. I think he was one of the only ones that was actually paying attention during the story! He was so good and he always is! My mom adores that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! Even better that he got to sit by two girls!
    Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like little Ellie is trying to grab owens hand in the picture...
    He looks super cute with his sparkly face make-up!

    ReplyDelete