Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reagan's first haircut

All of my other kids have had a haircut before they were two
I don't know why but I haven't cut Reagan's yet
I just haven't gotten around to it
it was starting to get a little bit to mullety
So after the aquarium I asked Cami to cut her hair

Here's the before

During...
she held still so good!
She just sat with her arms folded
towards the end she started getting a little wiggly
but not too bad

After...
she was a little unsure about the change at first
but now she likes it
I miss not having her hair in piggy's
but it feels so much healthier and thicker
Thanks Cami!

5 comments:

  1. It is so cute! I was just talking to a sister in my ward today about cutting hair. I have been thinking about giving Samantha a trim to even things out and make it look better. Now that I have seen this, I think I am ready to give Samantha a hair cut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....that is an extremely attractive picture of me!!! not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! First haircuts are so sad to me. I hate cutting off their baby hair. But now it will grow in faster and thicker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute with short hair! I am constantly telling moms to let me cut their daughters mullets off. I don't know why we all have such a hard time with that first haircut, but they always look much better when it's done.(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! It looks so thick and healthy!!! I need to cut Elsie's hair...a little bob would be so cute..

    ReplyDelete