Thursday, September 3, 2009

Swimming lessons for Reagan

Man!
I am so behind on my blog!
I keep thinking that it will just magically get caught up
but somehow it just doesn't!
The kids took swimming lessons last month
and since there are a ton of pictures
I am going to do a post for each kid
there will still be tons of pictures!


Anyways....
Here are Reagans pictures
I wasn't going to put her in lessons
but at the last minute I decided to
IF there was a class open during the time the others had lessons
and luck would have it that there was an opening
I was a little worried about it
(she is such a mommies girl
if she could be attached to my hip she would be happy!)
Well the first class she cried the ENTIRE time
but I didn't run to her 'rescue'
I talked to her teacher after the class
wondering if she was alright with Reagan crying
she said that she was okay with the crying if I was okay with it
so the second day she cried the first five minutes
then she was fine the rest of the time









I am so happy that we got her in lessons
when we go to the pool she is a little fish
she love diving for rings
she loves getting her face wet
and she loves trying to float on her back
we will defiantly get her in again next year!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swim lessons! They are so wonderful! Aarynn and Lily start up again on the 14th! Hip hip hooray!

    ReplyDelete