Friday, September 11, 2009

Reagan's birthday

I am only two months behind
but no one really reads my blog anyways
so as long as I get it there for blurb it doesn't matter
:)
Well Reagan turned three on August 3
I still can't believe that my baby is 3!
We decided to get her a bike for her birthday
she can't really peddle her trike yet
but we didn't know what else to get her
and we knew that she would need a bike eventually
we got her a few other things
Hullabaloo
build-a-bear DS game
a new dress
new shoes
and some books




Kim and family
got Reags
a cute coloring book
and some glitter crayons
I think that she had a pretty good day!

9 comments:

  1. awww she's growing up so fast. i remember when she was born. wow. how are you guys all doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog whenever you update!

    I love how much help Reagan is getting while opening her presents! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I read your blog, when you update it! Reagan is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe she is 3, she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of Owen's face! Funny boy!

    Reagan is SO CUTE!!! I just love her sweet little face!! And it sounds like she got some great stuff for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading your blog Steph, you never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you write it earlier, but just post it...cause it is dated the 11th, but didn't post until today!
    What a little cutie!!! She is so big!!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog and love it! Your kids are beautiful!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete