Sunday, August 23, 2009

Orem Owlz game

On July 26th, we were invited to go to an Orem Owlz game
it was pretty fun
we got popcorn, hot dogs and a drink
all for just $1 each!
the kids watched the first little bit

But they soon realized that there was a playground
and they spent the rest of the time on it...

I promise that Owen was not going to hit this boy
he was just telling him to keep on moving up
Owen soon found out that
the boy passing him was pretty scary
so Owen continued up to the top
Bailey and Savannah hit it off pretty good
this is the first time that they have seen each other in about 7 years
at first they were shy but once they warmed up they had fun!


Is sticking out your tongue hereditary?
As I was going through the pictures
I noticed that Owen, Reagan and Chase all had pictures
with their tongues hanging out
I thought it was pretty funny!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I LOVE watching baseball when I'm there. There's just something missing when it's on TV, ya know. That playground looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture!! It's SOOOO cute! I want to see the rest of the family pictures! You should e-mail them to me! :)Where did you decide to take them at??

    Looks like you guys had fun! That's funny about the tongue sticking out! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fun time! I love all the pictures you took! I also love your new family photo! Did Kim take it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is Savannah? I thought she was a lot younger than Bailey, but that is probably because I haven't seen her since she was very little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete