Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Reagan!

Today I when I woke up my baby turned 3
when did this happen?
She is such a sweet little girl
Reagan has been an angel from day one
she slept excellent,
ate good,
and hardly fussed.
I am so happy that she came to our family
I don't know what we would do with out her
she completes us.

Today Kim took some pictures of her for her birthday
they turned out perfect
She really is turning into a beautiful girl
I was worried about how she would do
as we know in the past
she hasn't been the best for pictures with Kim
but she is getting older and she smiled so good!
We even got triplet pictures done
I will post them later...


When Bruce asks her who she is
she reply's
"I a princess"
and she is!
We love this little girl
our lives are better with her

Happy Birthday Reagan!!




5 comments:

  1. ahhhh happy birthday cute Reagan! The pictures turned out so good. Happy birthday to you today too! Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! I love the pics! I can't believe she is 3! Happy Birthday Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Reagan is such a sweetie...even if she isn't that fond of her Aunt April! Maybe another year she'll warm up to me!

    Happy Birthday Reagan Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie, I noticed on facebook that you had a blog. Your children are so beautiful. I can't believe that we are old enough to have all of these kids.(: I have a blog at mksmithfam.blogspot.com. chat soon. Karin (Robbins)

    ReplyDelete