Thursday, May 7, 2009

Roasting Marshmallows

I love summer
I love roasting marshmallows
I like smores
but the kids love smores!
One lovely night while Kim was in town
we got a fire going in my parents fire pit
we roasted marshmallows and made smores!



Bailey and Madi get along so beautifully
even though she is closer in age to Morgan
I think it's because they are both the oldest
and they can relate to younger siblings wanting to always tag along...


I told Bailey to look at me
this is the face I got
so I posted it

Poor Morgan and Cassi
thrown together becuase they are forced to
just kidding
they love each other
they are really so much alike
they would rather hang out with the big girls
but they sure do have fun together


Owen loved the smores
He loves chocolate anything
this poor boy loves Cassi more than she will ever know
I don't think that she even realizes that he exists
but I think that is the lure for him...

Reagan liked the smores too
she wasn't totally in love with the fire
but she tolorated it
IF she got a treat!
I just had to throw this one in
Ariel is going to kill me
but I just had too!
I love spending time with my family
I think I have one of the best ones in the world
but I am a little partial!
Hopefully there are many more marshmallow roast during the summer!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I feel so left out! Looks like y'all had so much fun! It will be great when we are there for the family reunion. Aa and L will have so much fun spending time with your chillins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph... Why was I making that face? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so yummy! Man now I'm craving a smore! Looks like you guys had lots of fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw that picture of Ariel! So funny! :)

    Roasting marshmallows is definitely one of our favorite things to do. And it isn't so much about the eating of s'mores for me... it is more about the being with my family and the warmth of the fire.

    What a great get-together!!!

    ReplyDelete