Friday, May 8, 2009

Playing in Idaho

*DISCLAIMER*
I am still learning my camera
I must have had it on the wrong setting
all of the pictures turned out dark
thanks to photoshop I was able to lighten them
but I think the quality was compromised
just to let you know...
For spring break me and the girls went to visit Kim in Idaho
the kids had so much fun hanging out
they played on the tramp for hours
I guess thats a sign that we need to get ours set up...
they also played a lot on the swing set
I think it may have been a castle at one point
I am so happy that my kids have such wonderful cousins
I hope they always get along so well!









3 comments:

  1. You know, we're only about 8+ more hours north...you can come visit us!

    Nah, we have a small small small apartment!

    Your pictures look great! Getting used to cameras is such a learning process!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop is amazing!!!

    I LOVE the pic of Reagan going down the slide! How fun!

    I wish that we could all get together more than once a year! I love that we are all such a close extended family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it was so wonderful to have you guys there with us!!! Thanks so much for coming!

    ReplyDelete