Saturday, May 23, 2009

Muscle shirt

While we were pulling weeds
I was tucking my shirt sleeves up
in attempts to blend in my farmers tan
Owen was trying to do the same
but it just wasn't working
the sleeves wouldn't stay up
I said, "Lets go inside and get you a muscle shirt"
and Owen said, "Yea, cause this shirt isn't very strong."

After we changed his shirt
he had to pose for a few pictures
Reagan wanted me to take a picture of her muscles too
but she is still being a stinker
and won't look at my camera very well

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I need to get rid of my farmers tans too. The first time I go to the pool is going to be a scary site with brown arms and knees on down but white thighs and shoulders! OH well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hilarious! Owen is such a crack-up!

    ReplyDelete