Monday, December 1, 2008

This little piggy...

Reagan LOVES us to play "This little piggy went to market". At any given moment she will sit down hold her foot high in the air and yell "Piggy Market!?!". When we indulge her and start playing she will squeal with delight!

The other day Reagan and Owen woke up early so I got them their milk and put a show on for them. I then went and laid back down in bed because daycare kids weren't being dropped off until 9 and I wanted a little bit more sleep.

About 20 minutes later I hear the pitter patter of little feet coming towards my room. Up on the bed come Reagan and Owen. They were playing on the bed while I tried to continue to sleep. Reagan yells "Piggy Market!?!" Owen says,"I'll do it" he continues, "This little piggy went to Wal-mart..."

5 comments:

  1. Haha! That's funny! So cute! :) I miss and love you guys SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Reagan looks! I love how you always have something cute done with her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! She is so big...i can't beleive it! And owee is just so sweet!
    Hey, you asked what Cassi wrote on her list after the Taylor swift CD...it said 'new dishes'
    and Madi asked for a stuffed Tanger...I hope she didn't mean to stuff this Tanger...just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarioius. ROFL. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss and love you too!! We REALLY need to get together!

    ReplyDelete