Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My little snow angels

We have had so much snow in the last few days. The kids are loving it! They all wanted to do snow angels...some of the pictures aren't the best but I didn't have snow boots and I wan't willing to walk out to get at the right angle! My Bailey angel...she was the first to go...she acted like she was just doing it because she had to, but I know she really had fun!
My Morgan angel...she kept on going until she was almost buried under...look at how much is in between her legs!

My Owen angel...he has been dying all winter to do one of these!

And my baby Reagan angel. She really was having fun...she was just trying to get up while I was trying to snap this picture!




1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I especially love the pic of Reagan in the snow!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete